Trade Shows-Events Supply Checklist Template | MT1030-5
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|9-Manual CEO Company Policies and Procedures Bundle||$ 1,997.00|
|Sales Marketing Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 347.00|
Trade Shows-Events Supply Checklist Template
At least a month in advance of the event (and preferably earlier), the Trade Show Coordinator should review the Trade Shows-Events Supply Checklist Template to ensure the necessary supplies will be available for the event.
MT1030-5 TRADE SHOW/EVENT SUPPLY CHECKLIST covers signs, banners, chairs, table covers, and more. Booth selection and space considerations may have an impact on the supplies needed, considerations at the event should include:
- Storage: If you will need storage, make sure it is nearby or in the booth itself. Some back-to-back booth arrangements have storage space created by columns, etc.; check with the show manager to be sure.
- Utilities: If the display/booth requires utilities (electricity, water, compressed gas, etc.), ensure their availability and arrange for them to be supplied to the booth.
- Layout and Obstructions: On most event diagrams, heavy lines indicate back wall of exhibits or structural columns, light lines are space limits. Check plans for columns, changes in ceiling height (usually indicated by dotted lines), changes in floor level shown by ramps or stairs, or utility control boxes that cannot be covered by an exhibit.
- Location: Traffic pattern is important in picking a show booth location. People with a choice tend to turn right as they enter an exhibit hall. A spot should be picked that maximizes the booth’s visibility to a visitor walking in this counterclockwise pattern. The best corner permits seeing the booth before the visitor turns.
- MT1030-1 TRADE SHOW/EVENT PLANNING WORKSHEET
- MT1030-2 TRADE SHOW PLAN
- MT1030-3 TRADE SHOW WORKSHEET
- MT1030-4 TRADE SHOW CHECKLIST
- MT1030-6 EQUIPMENT REQUEST FROM INVENTORY
- MT1030-7 SHOW REGISTRATION
- MT1030-8 VISITOR EVALUATION
- MT1030-9 TRADE SHOW/EXHIBIT SUMMARY
You may also like…
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 4.29 out of 5