The Marketing/Sales Manager should formalize the Trade Show-Event Plan Template and submit a list of recommended trade shows/ events, along with show details and justifications, to Top Management for approval. Once the MT1030-2 TRADE SHOW/EVENT PLAN has been approved, the Marketing/Sales Manager should assign a Trade Show Coordinator (TSC) to plan and coordinate show/event details.
After the show, the Sales/Marketing Manager should evaluate the performance against objectives stated in the Trade Show/Event Plan. The Sales/Marketing Manager should evaluate the performance of the show/event by comparing the results against the objectives stated in the Trade Show/Event Plan and identify areas needing improvement.
Where performance according to various logs and forms does not meet the objectives set forth in the MT1030-2 TRADE SHOW/EVENT PLAN, the Marketing Manager should adjust the Plan as needed. The Marketing Manager should meet annually, at a minimum, with the company CEO/President to review the Plan.
- MT1030-1 TRADE SHOW/EVENT PLANNING WORKSHEET
- MT1030-3 TRADE SHOW WORKSHEET
- MT1030-4 TRADE SHOW CHECKLIST
- MT1030-5 TRADE SHOW/EVENT SUPPLY CHECKLIST
- MT1030-6 EQUIPMENT REQUEST FROM INVENTORY
- MT1030-7 SHOW REGISTRATION
- MT1030-8 VISITOR EVALUATION
- MT1030-9 TRADE SHOW/EXHIBIT SUMMARY