The Marketing (and/or Sales) Manager should list the company’s overall marketing objectives in column one, part one, of the Trade Show-Event Planning Worksheet Template. The Marketing/Sales Manager should then list specific trade show/event objectives that support the company’s overall objectives in part one, column two, of MT1030-1 TRADE SHOW/EVENT PLANNING WORKSHEET. Trade show/event objectives may include:
- Generating sales ” the primary objective for every company;
- Generating sales leads (prospecting);
- Enhancing the company’s image and visibility;
- Educating the company’s target audience;
- Introducing new products and services, and more.
A number of trade shows and events that are likely to help the company achieve its objectives should be listed in part one, column three. The Marketing/Sales Manager should gather information on each trade show or event – where, when, theme/purpose, number/type of exhibitors and attendees (historical and/or projected), and estimated cost of participating in each and list this information in part two, columns 1-7. How many contacts, sales leads, and/or actual sales will be needed to make the show successful should be estimated and listed in part two, column 8.
- MT1030-2 TRADE SHOW PLAN
- MT1030-3 TRADE SHOW WORKSHEET
- MT1030-4 TRADE SHOW CHECKLIST
- MT1030-5 TRADE SHOW/EVENT SUPPLY CHECKLIST
- MT1030-6 EQUIPMENT REQUEST FROM INVENTORY
- MT1030-7 SHOW REGISTRATION
- MT1030-8 VISITOR EVALUATION
- MT1030-9 TRADE SHOW/EXHIBIT SUMMARY