Aerospace Competence Awareness Procedure AS9100 | AS1070
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|AS9100 Quality Procedures Manual||$ 499.00|
AS9100 Competence Awareness Procedure
The Aerospace Competence Awareness Procedure AS9100 ensures that all aerospace employees are competent, trained in the latest quality principles and techniques, and continually upgrading their knowledge and skills.
The AS9100 Competence Awareness Procedure outlines the methods and responsibilities for ensuring the competence of aerospace personnel performing work that affects the quality of the company’s products and/or services based on their education, training, skills, and experience. The procedure applies to all company personnel. (10 pages, 2444 words)
Competence Awareness AS9100 Responsibilities:
Managers are responsible for defining the minimum aerospace competency requirements for positions under their supervision and for assuring that employees meet those competency requirements.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for maintaining a training and competence record for every employee.
Department Managers are responsible for ensuring the competence of their employees and for working with HR to develop individual training plans and aerospace competency requirements.
- New Aerospace Employee Selection
- New Aerospace Employee Orientation
- Aerospace Employee Development Planning
- Ongoing Aerospace Training
- Aerospace Training Effectiveness
- Aerospace Competence Documented Information
- Aerospace Employee Performance Appraisals
- Aerospace Employee Awareness
- AS9100:2016 Rev D, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations”, SAE International, Sept., 2016.
- Aerospace Quality Procedures
- AQP0500 SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS
- AQP1000 DOCUMENTED INFORMATION CONTROL
- AQP1060 MANGEMENT REVIEW
- AQP1130 PREPRODUCTION PLANNING
- USC Title 29 (Labor) Chapters 23 (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification), 29 (Workers Technology Skill Development), and 30 (Workforce Investment Systems) – USA.
Competence Awareness AS9100 Forms
- AS9100 Employee Competence Matrix
- AS9100 Employee Development Plan
- AS9100 Employee Group Training Record
- AS9100 Individual Training Record
- Sample Job Description
- Communications Plan