AS9100-D Manufacturing Control Procedure Template Word
The AS9100-D Manufacturing Control Procedure Template Word is a comprehensive document that provides a framework for manufacturing companies to establish and maintain a quality management system that meets the requirements of the AS9100-D standard. This template is designed to help organizations in the aerospace industry to comply with the stringent quality standards set by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
The AS9100-D Manufacturing Control Procedure Template Word is a customizable document that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization. It includes detailed procedures for managing all aspects of the manufacturing process, from design and development to production and delivery. The template also includes guidelines for managing documentation, conducting internal audits, and implementing corrective actions.
By using the AS9100-D Manufacturing Control Procedure Template Word, your organization can ensure that all manufacturing processes are carried out in a consistent and controlled manner, resulting in high-quality products that meet customer requirements. The template is easy to use and can be customized to fit the unique needs of your organization. It is also compliant with the latest version of the AS9100-D standard, ensuring that your organization is up-to-date with the latest quality requirements.
Overall, the AS9100-D Manufacturing Control Procedure Template Word is an essential tool for any organization in the aerospace industry that wants to establish and maintain a robust quality management system. It provides a comprehensive framework for managing all aspects of the manufacturing process, ensuring that your organization can meet the stringent quality standards set by the IAQG.
Manufacturing Control Procedure AS9100
The Manufacturing Procedure AS9100 delineates processes used to manufacture, inspect, and package aircraft products for customer use. This manufacturing procedure applies to all personnel involved in the handling and production of company products and their components. (8 pages, 1916 words)
The assigned material handler should pull the indicated items and record the quantity and location pulled from on the pick list. The handler should mark the pulled package/container with the work order number(s) to which it is being issued, especially if those items are being pulled for more than one work order at the same time and location. If material packages (containers) must be broken to issue the correct quantity, the material handler should place the correct quantity into an appropriate container and clearly label the container with the material name, quantity, purchase order number, and work order number.
Manufacturing Control AS9100 Responsibilities
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the company’s production processes, ensuring that all personnel, materials, and equipment needed to create and maintain the production schedule are available and able to function as expected. The Production Manager is also responsible for ensuring that Production personnel receive adequate training to perform their assigned duties; and that they have complete, accurate and up to date production documentation.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for producing the company’s end product(s) in a manner that ensures quality and meets statutory/regulatory and customer requirements.
Warehouse Personnel are responsible picking product for production.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for monitoring and measuring all manufacturing (product realization) processes, to ensure company products conform to requirements.
Manufacturing Control AS9100 Definitions
Benchmarking – Performance measurement tool used in conjunction with improvement initiatives, it measures comparative operating performance of companies and identifies best practices.
COTS – Commercial off-the-shelf; item, material, component, or system manufactured commercially and tailored for a specific use, to reduce customer infrastructure and costs.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Information system or process that integrates manufacturing and related applications for the entire enterprise (e.g., product planning, parts purchasing, maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders).
Flow diagram – Paths of movement of workers or materials, superimposed on a graphical representation of the work area; also called a “process map”.
Foreign object detection (FOD) – Discovering a foreign object (object that does not belong) in a part, component, product, etc. Requirement of AS9100 – clause 7.5.1(i). May be done at any stage of production, using various detection methods/tools (e.g., x-ray, ultrasound).
- Aerospace Production Control
- Product Realization
- AS9100 Quality Inspection and Testing
- Aerospace Packaging and Labeling
- AS9100 Final Verification and Release
- AS9100 Production Change Control
- Best Manufacturing Practices Center of Excellence (BMPCOE), The BMPCOE is a partnership among the Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), the University of Maryland’s Technology Enterprise Institute (MTECH), and contributors from the U.S. Defense industrial base. Learn more about it at http://www.bmpcoe.org/.
- AS9100:2016 Rev D, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations”, SAE International, Sept., 2016.AS9102:2014 Rev B, “Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirements”, SAE International, Oct., 2014.
- AS9102:2014 Rev B, “Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirements”, SAE International, Oct., 2014.
- Quality Procedures
- AQP1000 DOCUMENTED INFORMATION CONTROL
- AQP1030 CONTROL OF NONCONFORMING OUTPUTS
- AQP1040 NONCONFORMITY AND CORRECTIVE ACTION
- AQP1150 IDENTIFICATION AND TRACEABILITY
- AQP1160 EXTERNAL PROPERTY CONTROL
- AQP1170 MONITORING-MEASURING RESOURCES CONTROL
- AQP1180 MONITORING-MEASUREMENT
Manufacturing Control Procedure AS9100 Forms
- AS9100 Quality Inspection and Testing Checklist Form
- Product Release Authorization
- Work orders, routers
- Operating procedures, work instructions, operator checklists
- Inspection sheets/reports
- Identification & Traceability
- Customer Property Control
- Production Change Control
- Inspection/Testing Checklist
- Test results report
- Production measurement data
- Product file
- Production schedule
- Parts list
- Pick list
- Shortage report