Write An Accounting Policy and Procedure Manual Fast
Now you can write your company’s accounting standard operating procedure (SOP) manual in the time that it takes you to download it from our website. Easily editable Microsoft Word Templates make writing your Accounting Manual a quick, simple process. That’s right, customizing the content is really that easy (they are just MS Office Word documents). And, best of all, you don’t have to start from scratch.
The newly updated Bizmanualz Accounting Procedures Manual comes with 39 Prewritten Accounting Procedures, 56 Accounting Forms, 32 Example Job Descriptions, a Sample Accounting Policy Manual, and a free Embezzlement Prevention Guide. Altogether over 700 Microsoft Word pages written by knowledgeable CPA’s and technical writers, and reviewed by experts in the field.
Policy and Procedure Manual Table of Contents
- 1 Accounting Policy Manual (MS-Word Format)
- 39 Prewritten Accounting Procedure Templates (MS-Word Format)
- 56 Accounting Procedure Forms (MS-Word Format)
- 32 Example Job Descriptions
- 1 Embezzlement Prevention Guide (MS-Word Format)
- 1 Accounting Introduction (MS-Word Format)
- 1 Accounting Manual Preparation Guide (MS-Word Format)
Save Time Developing Your Accounting Manual
You will save hundreds of hours in development and have a set of comprehensive accounting best practices. You will save the aggravation of researching accounting best practices. And best of all, your procedure writing project will get done a lot quicker, so you can move on to other more pressing matters you have to work on at your company.
Get started right away! Just download a complete set of easy to edit Word templates to simplify your policy procedure writing process.
Develop Accounting Policies that Answer Basic Accounting Questions
The Bizmanualz Accounting Procedures Manual set includes answers to basic accounting questions:
- How long do you need to keep different types of accounting records?
- Which accounting reports does your company need?
- What should be your policy on accounts receivables, collections, or returned goods?
- What is the proper method of disposing of assets?
- How should you count inventory and should you use cycle counting?
- How should you follow up with purchase orders?
- How do you approve new vendors or suppliers?
Complete Accounting Department Coverage
The Accounting manual includes coverage of some of your most important accounting department topics. You will receive Word files that provide accounting policies for general
(files and records, travel and entertainment, chart of accounts),
- Cash and Credit
(check authorization, wire transfers, bank reconciliations),
- Inventory and Assets
(Inventory counting, asset control, asset disposition),
(accounts payable, receiving and inspection, vendor selection), and
(sales orders, shipping, accounts receivable, collections). All key accounting transaction areas to cover for any size organization.
- Plus you will also receive a handy internal control guide to Embezzlement Prevention, that will help you stop fraud before it starts.
Check out each one of the accounting procedure sections to see what is included in your purchase.
Download a Free Sample Accounting Procedure Now
View free sample procedures from the accounting manual right now with no obligation. You will get the entire table of contents and one complete policy and procedure file from the accounting manual. Ready to buy now? Place your order using our secure server and you’ll be able to download your accounting manual immediately. With our money-back guarantee, your purchase is risk-free!