Our auditor was returning in two weeks. Where would I find the time to focus on controls for inventory, credit, purchasing, or cash? Everyone was stressing about staying late each night and writing acceptable policies and procedures. I needed a quick easy way to create controls. This must have been done before. And then I found it…
Prewritten Accounting Procedures Templates
Yes, it’s much easier to edit prewritten Word accounting templates than to develop controls from scratch. Experienced auditors (CPAs) have helped think through the steps, develop each procedure, and form. Technical writers have reviewed the content and put it into MS-WORD saving me the time.
Two weeks later our internal controls were in place and our auditor was simply amazed. Executives smiled in the halls. I could see the stress lifted and it feels good knowing I made a difference.
The Accounting Procedures Manual Template views the information from the CFO or Controller’s perspective of producing internal controls for the various “cycles” that occur within a business. It includes cycles for revenue, purchasing, inventory & assets, cash, general & administrative (including taxes & insurance), and a FREE security section on how to prevent embezzlement. But that’s not all…
The Accounting procedure templates also includes updates to reflect changes in Federal Laws along with a greater focus on the concerns of a small to medium sized business. Not to mention more emphasis on computerized accounting systems. After all, isn’t everybody computerized now?
Act now and start using the easiest, most inexpensive way to produce internal controls for your business. Save yourself time to research, format, and write up “best practices” for common business cycles that every business has.
Accounting Procedures Manual Template Highlights:
- Sample Accounting Manual to introduce the content and provide a framework in which to use the material. The new Accounting Manual format views the information from the perspective of producing internal controls for the various “cycles” that occur within a business including: Cash, Revenue, Purchasing, Inventory & Assets, and General Administration.
- Accounting procedures templates, forms, and content beyond the scope of the Bizmanualz Business Sampler of Policies, Procedures & Forms.
- Revision History, responsibilities and definitions to most procedures. In addition, background information explain the theory behind some of the procedures.
- Updated content reflecting Federal Laws or business practices for small-to-midsized businesses.
- Business procedures to reflect a general business operation that utilizes computerized accounting systems.
- FREE Guide to Embezzlement Prevention
The Accounting Procedures Manual Includes Accounting Cycles for:
- General & Administrative;
- Inventory & Assets;
- Revenue; and
Accounting Procedures Templates… Examine Each Section for Yourself
- Introduction to Accounting
- Manual Preparation
- Sample Accounting Manual
- Sample Policies & Procedures
- Sample Reports & Forms
- Guide to Embezzlement Prevention
You will receive all content in MS Word format for easy editing and customizing.
Hardbound book is optional.
Act now to enjoy the benefits of this special accounting offer right away! If you’re not completely satisfied, return it within 30 days for a full refund. How can you lose? You’ll receive a wealth of material, save yourself untold research and development time (and a lot of pain!), and comply with applicable standards and regulations.
P.S. Please don’t miss out! Order today risk-free and judge for yourself the benefits of The Bizmanualz Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual. That’s right, if you’re not completely satisfied that the internal controls you produce will transform your business then you can take advantage of our 100% money-back guarantee.
Still not convinced? Download the FREE SAMPLES and then come back and order.