Construction Safety Procedure
The Construction Safety Procedure provides methods for the evaluation and maintenance of a safe working construction worksite and to outline procedures for handling construction injuries and subsequent reporting requirements.
The personal safety and health of each construction employee is of primary importance. The policy should maintain a safe and healthy working environment at all times, and to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations as well as state and local safety requirements of the construction industry.
The prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is a construction management priority and will be given precedence in all operational matters. The construction company should not knowingly allow unsafe conditions to exist, or permit construction employees to participate in unsafe activities.
The Construction Safety Procedure applies to all employees and projects of the company. (34 pages, 10,228 words)
Construction Safety Definitions:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a detailed information bulletin prepared by the manufacturer or importer of a chemical that describes the physical and chemical properties, physical and health hazards, routes of exposure, precautions for safe handling and use, emergency and first-aid procedures, and control measures.
ANSI stands for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) which is a private non-profit 501(c)3 organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system including certification efforts of third-party manufacturers to ensure conformance with industry standards. See www.ANSI.org for more information.
Construction Safety Procedure Activities
- Construction Worksite Safety Analysis
- Construction Hazard Prevention and Control
- Construction Hazard Communication Program
- Construction Medical Emergencies
- Construction Worksite Safety Training
- OSHA Reporting and Recordkeeping
Construction Safety Procedure Forms
- Construction Safety Suggestion Sheet
- Construction Worksite Safety Self-Inspection Checklist
- Construction Worksite Safety Action Plan
- Construction Worksite Safety Rules
- Index of Hazardous Chemicals & MSDS
- Construction Safety Orientation Checklist
There are no reviews yet.