Worksite Safety Rules Guide Template | CON110-4
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|Business Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 447.00|
|Construction Company Policies and Procedures Manual Template||$ 99.99|
Safe work procedures must include the company’s Worksite Safety Rules Guide Template. CON110-4 WORKSITE SAFETY RULES lists 11 important rules for all employees to follow. Control procedures are the basic means for preventing accidents. Each manager should tailor their project’s safe work procedures to the job tasks being performed and the worksite environment.
OSHA standards should be used to develop safe work procedures since they address controls in order of effectiveness and preference. Where no standard exists, creative problem solving by employees and managers should help create effective controls. The basic formula OSHA follows is, in order of preference:
- Eliminating the hazard from the machine, the method, the material or the plant structure.
- Abating the hazard by limiting exposure or controlling it at its source.
- Training personnel to be aware of the hazard and to follow safe work procedures to avoid it.
- Prescribing personal protective equipment for protecting employees against the hazard.
- CON110-1 SAFETY SUGGESTION SHEET
- CON110-2 WORKSITE SAFETY SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- CON110-3 WORKSITE SAFETY ACTION PLAN
- CON110-5 INDEX OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS & MSDS
- CON110-6 SAFETY ORIENTATION CHECKLIST
You may also like…
- Rated 4.70 out of 5
- Rated 4.25 out of 5$ 99.99