Worksite Safety Action Plan Template
Any safety concerns or hazards discovered should be documented using the Worksite Safety Action Plan Template and forwarded to the Safety Coordinator. The Safety Coordinator is responsible for overseeing completion of all action plans, must also review and evaluate the company’s safety programs, and complete the annual summary of occupational injuries and illnesses.
The Safety Coordinator should arrange individual Project Safety Committee Meetings, at least monthly, that are attended by subcontractor supervisors, foremen and other designated workers. The meetings should discuss safety issues among workers and supervisors. Any safety concerns or hazards discovered should be documented using CON110-3 WORKSITE SAFETY ACTION PLAN. Agenda discussions will include:
- Safety performance over the past month.
- Review of all accidents and incidents.
- Work planned for the coming month and any special concerns regarding this work.
- Resolution of outstanding Worksite Safety Action Plans.
Worksite Safety Action Plan Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Construction Management
Procedure: Construction Safety Procedure CON110
- CON110-1 SAFETY SUGGESTION SHEET
- CON110-2 WORKSITE SAFETY SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- CON110-4 WORKSITE SAFETY RULES
- CON110-5 INDEX OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS & MSDS
- CON110-6 SAFETY ORIENTATION CHECKLIST
There are no reviews yet.