Sales Plan Template
Each Sales Staff member should document the plan for conducting sales calls in the Sales Plan Template, including the following:
- The required number of sales calls to be conducted in the sales cycle time frame;
- A method for prioritizing sales calls based on probability of closing, closing time frame, and potential volume/value of sale; and
- The status of each client in the sales pipeline.
Sales call appointments can be made by the Sales Administrator or the Sales Staff. The Sales Staff should document sales activities and results on the SL1030-1 SALES PLAN and the Customer Contact Worksheet for presentation to Sales Management prior to the weekly (or regular) sales staff meeting.
Sales Management should, in a timely manner, review the Sales Plan Template and calculate quantitative measures such as sales pipeline conversion rates, and to access qualitative attributes. The Sales Pipeline is the typical of average numbers needed at various stages of the lead and sales process to reach sales goals (e.g., number of leads, number of qualified leads, and number of sales calls).
Sales Plan Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Procedure: Sales Call Procedure SL1030
- SL1030-2 CUSTOMER DATABASE
- SL1030-3 ORDER DATABASE
- SL1030-4 CUSTOMER CONTACT WORKSHEET
- SL1030-5 SALES ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE PLAN
There are no reviews yet.