The Safety Coordinator should make a Chemicals MSDS Index Template with the operational areas they are used and the corresponding MSDS for each chemical. The Safety Coordinator will maintain and update CON110-5 INDEX OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS & MSDS as necessary and will post a separate list in each work area. The Safety Coordinator will work with each project manager to incorporate protective measures for hazardous chemicals used in their area into their safe work procedures.
The Safety Coordinator will ensure that all hazardous chemicals in the facility are properly labeled and updated, as necessary. Labels should list at least the chemical identity, appropriate hazard warnings, and the name and address of the manufacturer, importer or responsible party.
- CON110-1 SAFETY SUGGESTION SHEET
- CON110-2 WORKSITE SAFETY SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- CON110-3 WORKSITE SAFETY ACTION PLAN
- CON110-4 WORKSITE SAFETY RULES
- CON110-6 SAFETY ORIENTATION CHECKLIST