The Inventory Control Manager should prepare a Part Number Record Template for each part and maintain these in a Parts File, sequenced by part number. MFG106-2 PART NUMBER RECORD should summarize the information on each part. The file on each part should include, but need not be limited to, the following:
- MFG106-2 PART NUMBER RECORD;
- Part Name and detailed description;
- Approved vendor sources;
- Inspection requirements;
- Material Safety Data Sheet (if applicable);
- Relevant drawings and diagrams; and
- Product literature (brochures, etc.).
It’s important to provide the content and maintenance of the Master Parts Listing and Files.
You may also like…
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1.99