FSMS Approved Vendor List Template | FDS1100-1
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|ISO 22000 Food Safety Procedures Manual||$ 197.00|
The FSMS Approved Vendor List Template should be maintained by the Food Safety Team Leader, identifying suppliers who have demonstrated the capability of meeting the company’s quality and food safety requirements. The FS1100-1 APPROVED VENDOR LIST should be organized alphabetically by product or service supplied and cross-referenced by material ID number and vendor name (or ID).
In addition to the product or service identification, the Food Safety Approved Vendor List should include, at a minimum:
- Vendor Name;
- Vendor contact information;
- Vendor or Contract number;
- Vendor Class (see section 2.0);
- Vendor’s item ID or part number; and more.
To be listed as an approved vendor, a candidate must provide certain assurances of capability, depending on the nature and seriousness of the potential risks its products or services pose to the quality and safety of the company’s products.
- FDS1100-2 FSMS VENDOR SURVEY FORM TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-3 FSMS APPROVED VENDOR NOTIFICATION TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-4 FSMS VENDOR PERFORMANCE LOG TEMPLATE
You may also like…
Rated 3.83 out of 5