Order Database Log Template | SL1030-3
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|Sales Marketing Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 347.00|
|Sales and Service Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 99.99|
Order Database Log Template
The Order Database Log Template is information for order entry, order tracking, and order history. If the sales call resulted in a closed sale, the sales staff should update SL1030-3 ORDER DATABASE and should complete and distribute the required forms as determined by Sales Management.
This database covers order ID, date, shipping address, mode of transport, and more. Sales Management should, in a timely manner, review the Order Database Log Template and calculate quantitative measures such as sales pipeline conversion rates, and to access qualitative attributes such as:
- Are interviewing methods resulting in collecting the appropriate and needed information?
- Is the information being gathered then converted into approaches to present and propose products or services?
- Are forms, reports, and databases being completed in a complete and effective way?
- How effective is the qualifying process in providing the Sales Staff with high potential prospects?
- Are the lead generation, qualifying, and sales calls resulting in reaching sales pipeline goals?
Sales Management should monitor which lead sources and lead generation techniques leads to the highest number and highest percentage of closed sales, and report this information to Marketing on a regular basis.
Order Database Log Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Procedure: Sales Call Procedure SL1030
- SL1030-1 SALES PLAN
- SL1030-2 CUSTOMER DATABASE
- SL1030-4 CUSTOMER CONTACT WORKSHEET
- SL1030-5 SALES ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE PLAN
You may also like…
Sales Marketing Policies and Procedures Manual | ABR44MRated 4.00 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.