The Customer Database Log Template is information from customer contacts, and for next customer contact. Immediately after the sales call, the Sales Staff should update SL1030-2 CUSTOMER DATABASE within one working day. This database covers customer ID, name, address, line of business, and more. Sales Management should, in a timely manner, review the Customer Database Log Template and calculate quantitative measures such as sales pipeline conversion rates, and to access qualitative attributes such as:
- Are interviewing methods resulting in collecting the appropriate and needed information?
- Is the information being gathered then converted into approaches to present and propose products or services?
- Are forms, reports, and databases being completed in a complete and effective way?
- How effective is the qualifying process in providing the Sales Staff with high potential prospects?
- Are the lead generation, qualifying, and sales calls resulting in reaching sales pipeline goals?
Sales Management should monitor which lead sources and lead generation techniques leads to the highest number and highest percentage of closed sales, and report this information to Marketing on a regular basis.
- SL1030-1 SALES PLAN
- SL1030-3 ORDER DATABASE
- SL1030-4 CUSTOMER CONTACT WORKSHEET
- SL1030-5 SALES ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE PLAN