Project Purchase Order Log Template
The Purchase Order should be completed, with all applicable information, authorized and entered into the Project Purchase Order Log Template. CON108-3 PROJECT PURCHASE ORDER LOG covers PO number, date requested, requesting department, engineering drawings and specs, and more. Computerized accounting systems may generate the purchase order and then post to the Project Purchase Order Log Template.
Purchase Orders for standard inventory items may print directly from the computer system using data from the Master Item List. Inspection requirements identified by QA should show up as comments on the Purchase Order. If there are any requirements for items to be inspected at the supplier’s or the company’s premises by the company or our customer, the arrangements and method of product release shall be included in the purchasing information. This applies to the purchase of all materials, services, tools, supplies, equipment and equipment rental for all development or construction projects.
- CON108-1 PROJECT PURCHASE REQUISITION TEMPLATE
- CON108-2 PROJECT PURCHASE ORDER TEMPLATE
- CON108-4 PROJECT RECEIVING AND INSPECTION REPORT TEMPLATE
- CON108-5 ORDER AND ARRIVAL LOG TEMPLATE
- CON108-6 PROJECT PURCHASE ORDER FOLLOW-UP TEMPLATE
- CON108-7 DAILY MISC PAYABLE LOG TEMPLATE