Construction Purchasing Procedure
The Construction Purchasing Procedure describes the procedures involved in maintaining controls over the construction ordering, purchasing and receiving functions needed for construction projects in the field. The Construction Company Purchasing Department is responsible for obtaining a competitive price on materials in correct quantities in a timely fashion so that the flow of construction is not interrupted or impeded. (20 pages, 2209 words)
The Construction Purchasing Procedure applies to the purchase of all materials, services, tools, supplies, equipment and equipment rental for all development or construction projects.
The Purchasing and Equipment Department is responsible for the purchasing of the materials, services and tools and equipment required to complete the project. Purchasing should be performed by one central group in each division office to maintain the most economical and efficient method of obtaining the required materials and services.
Construction Purchasing Procedure Activities
- Construction Purchasing Overview
- Construction Requisition for Material Order
- Construction Order Placement
- Construction Recordkeeping and Matching
- Construction Orders and Arrivals
- Construction Purchase Order Follow-Up
- Construction Material Transfers
- Sundry Construction Purchases
Construction Purchasing Procedure Forms
- Construction Project Purchase Requisition Template
- Construction Project Purchase Order Template
- Construction Project Purchase Order Log Template
- Construction Project Receiving and Inspection Report Template
- Construction Order and Arrival Log Template
- Construction Project Purchase Order Follow-Up Template
- Construction Daily Misc Payable Log Template
There are no reviews yet.