IT Project Progress Review Checklist Template | ITSW102-4
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|IT Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 397.00|
|Software Development Manual||$ 99.99|
IT Project Progress Review Checklist Template
A progress review is performed at important milestones indicated in the project plan. The IT Project Progress Review Checklist is reviewed before each meeting to determine if all pre-meeting steps have been accomplished. Important steps include in ITSW102-4 IT PROJECT PROGRESS REVIEW CHECKLIST are:
- Determining the purpose of the review and communicating it to all required parties;
- Developing and distributing the agenda for the review;
- Determining the status of the review items including current action items, issues, and risks, status of technical activities, and plans for next activities;
- Reviewing purpose and goals to determine achievement to date;
- Conducting a process review to identify improvements;
- Determining new items to be added to the agenda; and
- Preparing all handouts, charts, or presentation materials for each participant in the meeting.
The Information Technology Project Manager leads the progress review, documents each action item for resolution with the responsible party and a due date for completion, and schedules the next review. The Information Technology Project Manager records the team’s findings in the development database. These findings aid in estimating and scheduling future projects.
IT Project Progress Review Checklist Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: IT Policies and Procedures Templates
Category: Software Development
Procedure: IT Project Management Procedure ITSW102
You may also like…
IT Policies and Procedures ManualRated 4.50 out of 5
Software Development Manual | ABR226DWDRated 4.00 out of 5$ 99.99
There are no reviews yet.