IT Project Status Report Template | ITSW102-2
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|IT Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 397.00|
|Software Development Manual||$ 99.99|
IT Project Status Report Template
Throughout the course of the project, the Information Technology Project Manager should document the project status, as obtained above, at regular periodic intervals using the IT Project Status Report Template. ITSW102-2 IT PROJECT STATUS REPORT covers general information, key questions, key milestones, and more. Keep in mind, throughout the course of the project, the Information Technology Project Manager should:
- Continually monitor progress on each major task;
- Resolve internal staff and scheduling conflicts;
- Keep team members current on all changes;
- Update and communicate the project schedule;
- Lead project meetings;
- Help team members handle project-related requests from other departments and from management; and
- Periodically inform management of the progress on the project.
The reporting cycle should be a function of the level of project activity but should not occur less often than once a month.
IT Project Status Report Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: IT Policies and Procedures Templates
Category: Software Development
Procedure: IT Project Management Procedure ITSW102
You may also like…
IT Policies and Procedures ManualRated 4.50 out of 5
Software Development Manual | ABR226DWDRated 4.00 out of 5$ 99.99
Master File Index Guide Template | G&A102-1Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1.99
There are no reviews yet.