IT Project Team Review Checklist Template
The IT Project Team Review Checklist Template is reviewed before each meeting to determine if all pre-meeting steps have been accomplished. Important steps to include in ITSW102-3 IT PROJECT TEAM REVIEW CHECKLIST are:
- Determining the purpose of the review and communicating it to all required parties;
- Developing and distributing the agenda for the review;
- Determining the status of the review items including current action items, issues, risks; status of technical activities; and plans for next activities;
- Reviewing purpose and goals to determine achievement to date;
- Conducting a process review to identify improvements;
- Determining new items to be added to the agenda; and
- Preparing all handouts, charts, or presentation materials for each participant in the meeting.
After a project task is completed, the Information Technology Project Manager prints the outlines or charts that reflect actual time lines. The development team reviews the differences between the original estimates and the actual time required to complete each task.
IT Project Team Review Checklist Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Computer & IT
Category: Software Development
Procedure: IT Project Management Procedure ITSW102