Construction Sub Contractors Procedure
The Construction Sub Contractors Procedure outlines the methods of employing, instructing and paying construction subcontractors. Subcontractors will be utilized to the extent necessary to complete the construction project according to the construction contract.
The Construction Sub Contractors Procedure applies to the utilization of sub contractors for all development or construction projects. (6 pages, 1,995 words)
Note that Construction Contract law provides for offer and acceptance, but an acceptance which contains new terms or conditions is viewed by the courts as a counter-offer and does not form a binding contract.
Construction Sub Contractors Procedure Activities
- Nominated Construction Subcontractor List
- Construction Pre-Award Meeting
- Construction Subcontractor Performance Bonds
- Letter of Intent
- Construction Subcontracts
- Construction Coordination
- Subcontract Revisions
- Construction Subcontractor’s Progress Claims
- Construction Backcharges