The Sales Forecast Worksheet Template covers forecasts for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly units. Sales Management should regularly review the actual sales in the against the Weekly Sales Summary and SL1010-2 SALES FORECAST and attempt to understand, explain, and document reasons for discrepancies.
Sales Management should also review Sales Pipeline results stated in the Weekly Sales Summary to Sales Pipeline goals stated in the Sales Forecast Worksheet Template, and if results do not meet goals Sales Management should attempt to understand, explain, and document reasons for discrepancies. Sales Management should, after finding causes for not reaching sales goals, attempt to correct discrepancies in sales goals and results through the following:
- Additional training and coaching;
- Better identification of leads;
- Better qualifying process;
- Better identification of sales opportunities;
- Better preparation for sales calls; and
- Better execution of sales calls and follow up communication.
You may also like…
Rated 4.00 out of 5