Project Status Report Template
Throughout the course of the strategy/plan development, the Strategy Team Leader should report to the President on the project’s status at regular intervals, using the Project Status Report Template. MP1000-2 PROJECT STATUS REPORT covers general information, key questions, key milestones, and more. Report intervals should be a function of the level of project activity; in other words, status reports should be given at least once a month and more often, if needed.
Throughout the course of the planning/strategy project, the Strategy Team Leader should:
- Continually monitor progress on each major task;
- Resolve internal staff and scheduling conflicts;
- Keep Team members current on all changes;
- Update the strategy/plan schedule (see MP1000-1);
- Lead Strategy Team meetings;
- Help Team members handle project-related requests; and
- Periodically inform the Company President/CEO of the Strategy Team’s progress.
Project Status Report Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Category: Marketing Plan
Procedure: Strategy Team Procedure MP1000