Carpentry Supervisor Job Description Template Word
Looking for a comprehensive and customizable job description template for a carpentry supervisor? Look no further than the Carpentry Supervisor Job Description Template Word from Bizmanualz.
This template is designed to help you create a clear and concise job description for a carpentry supervisor position. It includes all the essential information you need to attract qualified candidates, including job duties, qualifications, and required skills.
With this template, you can easily customize the job description to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove job duties, adjust qualifications, and tailor the language to match your company’s culture and values.
Some of the key features of the Carpentry Supervisor Job Description Template Word include:
- A comprehensive list of job duties, including overseeing carpentry projects, managing a team of carpenters, and ensuring quality workmanship
- A list of required qualifications, such as experience in carpentry, knowledge of safety regulations, and strong leadership skills
- A customizable format that allows you to add or remove job duties and qualifications as needed
- A professional design that will help your job posting stand out to potential candidates
Overall, the Carpentry Supervisor Job Description Template Word is an essential tool for any company looking to hire a skilled and experienced carpentry supervisor. With its comprehensive list of job duties and qualifications, customizable format, and professional design, this template will help you attract the best candidates for the job.
CARPENTRY SUPERVISOR SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Responsible for overseeing and providing for all carpentry and related functions necessary to ensure the safety, security, and functionality of all facilities.
CARPENTRY SUPERVISOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and participates in repairs and improvements to facilities as needed.
- Supervises carpenters to ensure safety and quality in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Install fixtures and apparatuses; repair and replace hardware.
- Estimate and purchase tools, materials, equipment and supplies as necessary to perform assigned duties and tasks.
- Coordinates and prioritizes shop and field work.
- Maintains paperwork as necessary for the operation of the carpentry department (may include time sheets, purchase orders, work orders, etc.).
- Constructs custom cabinetry and furniture as needed; repairs or modifies furniture as needed.
- Conform to an established work schedule.
Reports directly to the Project Manager.
CARPENTRY SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS
A high school diploma or GED is required; an associate’s degree or higher in management is preferred. 5+ years of experience required; 1+ years in a supervisory capacity preferred. Leadership and communication skills are essential.
Bilingual candidates (English-Spanish) will be given preference.
CARPENTRY SUPERVISOR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Ability to communicate orally with project management, coworkers, subordinates, and other tradespeople is important. Regular use of a variety of carpentry tools is essential. Standing or kneeling for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is important for conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect building plans, blueprints and drawings.
Heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 60 lbs. of force occasionally is required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common construction material, carpentry tools, and scaffolding is required.
The job may be performed both indoors and outdoors in a variety of settings including possible hazardous conditions on and around scaffolding or a construction site. Exposure to loud noises, dust, dirt, and smoke may occur. Protective safety clothing is required including appropriate construction grade boots, gloves, hardhat, goggles, pants, and shirt are required. Activities include extended periods of standing or kneeling and extensive work with masonry tools, measuring devices, and machinery.