Customer Service Manager Job Description Template Word
Are you looking for a comprehensive and customizable job description template for a customer service manager position? Look no further than our Customer Service Manager Job Description Template Word product.
This template is designed to help you create a job description that accurately reflects the responsibilities and requirements of a customer service manager role. It includes sections for job summary, essential duties and responsibilities, qualifications, education and experience, and physical demands.
With this template, you can easily tailor the job description to your specific company and industry needs. You can add or remove duties and responsibilities, adjust qualifications and experience requirements, and include any other relevant information that will help attract the right candidates for the job.
Our Customer Service Manager Job Description Template Word product is also optimized for search engines, making it easier for job seekers to find your job posting online. By using relevant keywords and phrases, you can increase the visibility of your job posting and attract more qualified candidates.
Overall, our Customer Service Manager Job Description Template Word product is a valuable tool for any company looking to hire a customer service manager. It saves time and effort by providing a comprehensive and customizable template, and it helps attract the right candidates by optimizing the job description for search engines.
The Customer Service Manager oversees all customer service contacts and disposition of problems and concerns. In addition, they coordinate and oversee factory repairs and field service personnel.
Customer service representatives interact with customers on behalf of the organization. They provide information about the organization’s products and services and respond to customer complaints. Some also take orders and process returns.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives customer contacts by telephone, fax, and letters and in person. Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints; provides technical assistance to customers; documents complaints on Complaint form and distributes to required staff; determines and implements appropriate disposition.
- Responsible for guiding and supervising complaint resolution and verifying customer satisfaction.
- Researches warranty information; determines and authorizes warranty coverage or customer charges for repairs as appropriate; inspects warranty parts replaced, maintains proper repair standards.
- Provides technical assistance and training to all sales representatives and factory/field service personnel as needed.
- Performs and oversees initial sale and customer service satisfaction surveys.
- Reports quality or any other pertinent customer concerns to the Director of Quality and other management to diagnose and resolve, as appropriate.
- Performs or assigns any other duties necessary related to customer service or to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Provide information about products and services.
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments.
- Review or make changes to customer accounts.
- Handle returns or complaints.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Research answers or solutions, as needed.
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
Reports to Vice President of Production and Operations. Coordinates activities with the Directors of Quality, Sales, and Production; supervises factory service representatives and field service personnel.
The Customer Service Manager Job Description is mentioned in the following procedures:
Procedure ID and Name
Policies & Procedures Manual
|QP1190 Customer Satisfaction||ISO 9001 QMS|
|SL1050 Customer Service||Sales & Marketing|
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
A college degree is required; a major in business administration is preferred. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential. Leadership skills are beneficial.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.