Design Change Procedure AS9100 | AQP1110
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|AS9100 Quality Procedures Manual||$ 499.00|
Aerospace Design Change Procedure AS9100
The Design Change Procedure AS9100 outlines the procedure for requesting changes to company products or processes and implementing those changes. The aerospace design change procedure also assures orderly, controlled, and effective changes to every aspect of the design of the company products. (4 pages, 867 words)
A design change procedure starts with a request. Typically, a request for design change will either come from the customer or from within the company. As a rule, customers will formally submit design change requests, supplying the necessary supporting documents (technical drawings, specification data, flow diagrams, etc.). In the case of the latter, changes to design may come about as a result of product design & development testing or in production.
Design Change AS9100 Responsibilities
Design Engineers are responsible for ensuring that all product design changes are recorded, communicated, and implemented; the department is also responsible for evaluating change requests and determining appropriate responses.
Document Control or an individual designated by Management is responsible for assuring that obsolete/superseded documents are removed from the work environment and only current revisions of necessary documents are available at point of use.
Design Change Procedure AS9100 Activities
- Request for Design Change
- Engineering Change Notice
- Change Design & Development, Review, Verification, Validation and Testing
- AS9100:2016 Rev D, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations”, SAE International, Sept., 2016.
- Quality Procedures
- AQP1000 DOCUMENTED INFORMATION CONTROL
- AQP1090 PROJECT PLANNING
- AQP1100 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- AQP1130 PREPRODUCTION PLANNING
- AQP1140 MANUFACTURING CONTROL
- AQP1160 EXTERNAL PROPERTY CONTROL
- AQP1190 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- AQP1220 PURCHASING
Design Change Procedure AS9100 Forms
- Engineering Change Notice Form
- Design change review records (incl. actions arising from reviews)
- Product Design/Development file (database)
There are no reviews yet.