Sales Account Maintenance Plan Template | SL1030-5
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|Sales Marketing Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 347.00|
|Sales and Service Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 99.99|
Sales Account Maintenance Plan Template
After closing a sale, the sales staff member should create a plan to maintain and grow sales with the client in the future through completing the Sales Account Maintenance Plan Template. The sales staff member should document account maintenance activity and planned account maintenance activity in the SL1030-5 SALES ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE PLAN. Goals of account maintenance include the following:
- Identifying additional product and service lines that meet customer needs or requirements;
- Learning of forthcoming expansions or changes that could create sales opportunities; and
- Continually build customer relationship, including identifying problems and opportunities for improvement.
The company should maximize the benefits of sales calls and to achieve defined sales goals through professional conduct and implementation of best practices.
Sales Account Maintenance Plan Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Procedure: Sales Call Procedure SL1030
- SL1030-1 SALES PLAN
- SL1030-2 CUSTOMER DATABASE
- SL1030-3 ORDER DATABASE
- SL1030-4 CUSTOMER CONTACT WORKSHEET
You may also like…
Sales Marketing Policies and Procedures Manual | ABR44MRated 4.00 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.