Project Planning Timeline Template
The Project Planning Timeline Template covers ID, task name, month, and year. The President/CEO should form a Strategy Team early in the second quarter (preferably) of the current year for the purpose of developing strategies and plans (see MP1000-1 PROJECT PLANNING TIMELINE) for the coming year. The Strategy Team should include employees:
- Whose affiliations and interests differ to some degree (i.e., they represent key departments);
- Whose minds are open to change;
- Who have a record of (reputation for) innovating;
- Who are capable of collaborating; and
- With a passion for the organization’s future.
The company must develop strategies and plans so that it can effectively compete in the marketplace and ensure that it continues to meet or exceed customer requirements; the Strategy Team is responsible for developing those strategies and plans.
You may also like…
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1.99