Purchase Order Arrival Log Template
A PUR103-1 ORDER AND ARRIVAL LOG should be created and used to record the purchase from request to arrival. The following steps should be recorded:
- The order placed for materials or services, including:
- Cost code
- The receipt of the goods ordered.
- The approval of the purchase and the approval of the payment for the materials or services.
To reduce the volume of paper required to process repetitive orders, a Blanket Order and Arrival Log should be created and used. This is an “open” order to supply materials or services for a fixed price and for a specified period of time and to a specified maximum quantity or amount. The Purchase Order Arrival Log Template can be used for such items as:
- Sand and gravel
- Gas, oil and propane
- Rental of portable toilets
- Concrete testing services
Purchase Order Arrival Log Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Accounting Manuals Template
Procedure: Project Purchasing Procedure PUR103
There are no reviews yet.