Process Effectiveness Assessment Report AS9100 | AS1200-5
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|AS9100 Quality Procedures Manual||$ 499.00|
AS9100 Process Effectiveness Assessment Report (PEAR)
When auditing an aerospace business process it is important to determine the effectiveness of the process planning and the system of processes. On a periodic basis, the Lead Auditor shall complete AS1200-5 PROCESS EFFECTIVENESS ASSESSMENT REPORT (PEAR) audit (see AS9101D for guidance) to determine the status of the product realization processes (order acceptance, purchasing, design, manufacturing).
PEAR audits will be conducted by the certification body so it is important for the company to assess the product realization process before the registrar arrives.
Business process planning means that each element of the process has been determined and is effective (is able to achieve planned results). As an AS9100 auditor, we need to understand each process, 12 months of historical data, and the appropriateness of actions taken to achieve planned results. The AS9100 Internal Audits Procedure describes the company’s Internal Audit process. The procedure applies to all operations affecting or affected by the company’s QMS.
The AS9101D Standard explains the PEAR process and requirements for the PEAR audit. The key determination in a PEAR audit is to assess the effectiveness Level of each core process in the Aerospace Quality Management System.
Core Elements of a PEAR Audit
- Process Name
- Process details, including associated process interfaces
- Applicable 9100/9110/9120 clause(s)
- Organization’s method for determining process effectiveness
- Auditor observations and comments supporting process effectiveness determination
- Statement of Effectiveness Level: The process is:
1. Not implemented; planned results are not achieved.
2. Implemented; planned results are not achieved and appropriate actions not taken.
3. Implemented; planned results are not achieved, but appropriate actions being taken.
4. Implemented; planned results are achieved.
Process Effectiveness Assessment Report AS9100 Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Procedure: Internal Audits Procedure AS9100 AS1200
PEAR Related Documents
- AS9100 Audit Schedule Form
- AS 9100 Audit Plan Form
- AS9100 Quality Audit Checklist Plan Form
- Final Aerospace Audit Report Form
There are no reviews yet.