Customer Complaint-Feedback Strategy Worksheet Template
Top Management should complete a Customer Complaint-Feedback Strategy Worksheet Template to document the strategy for encouraging complaints, suggestions, praise, and other customer feedback by providing methods of contact (toll free numbers, web site URLs, mailing addresses, and postage paid reply cards) readily apparent and available on the following:
- Nomenclature, manuals, and other deliverables;
- Receipts and warranty information; and
- Follow-up or post-sales surveys and letters.
Customer Service should document customer feedback and complaints in accordance with the Complaint Handling procedure, where all customer complaints should be logged according to developed categories and subcategories (e.g., Accounting-Accounts Receivable-Invoice – Incorrect Amount) for the purposes of compiling information and then developing and distributing regular complaint reports.
Customer Service Representatives should respond to all complaints and feedback in a timely way according SL1050-1 CUSTOMER COMPLAINT-FEEDBACK STRATEGY. Typical response times are as follows:
- Respond to letters, emails, and web form complaints within one business day of receipt; and
- Respond to incoming calls to the call center within two to five rings.
Customer Complaint-Feedback Strategy Worksheet Template Details
You may also like…
- Rated 4.00 out of 5