Equal Employment Opportunity Procedure EEO | CMP108
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|HR Policies and Procedures Template||$ 347.00|
|HR Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 99.99|
Equal Employment Opportunity Procedure EEO
The Equal Employment Opportunity Procedure EEO provides information for posting required notices and filing compliance reports to the EEO Act. The procedure applies to the human resources department and other personnel required for preparation of these reports. (8 pages, 2565 words)
Every employer covered by the non-discrimination and EEO laws is required to post on its premises the poster, “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” in accordance with CMP107 FEDERAL POSTING REQUIREMENTS. The notice should be posted prominently, where employees and applicants for employment can readily see it, in both the lunch or break room and where applicants complete the employment application or job interview.
Employment information is reported under one of the nine job categories, ranging from managers to service workers. For each category, the employer must note the total number of employees, race/ethnic background of both male and female employees. Both full-time and part-time employees must be included in the survey. Employment figures from any pay period in July through September may be used. Those employers with previous written approval to report year-end figures may continue to do so.
Equal Employment Opportunity Responsibilities:
The Controller should be responsible for ensuring compliance with EEO regulations.
Human Resources Manager is responsible for preparing and maintaining all EEO reports. The Human Resources Manager should prepare the Employer Information EEO-1 survey Form 100 annually to evaluate the company’s internal programs for insuring equal employment opportunity. This annual report must be filed with the Joint Reporting Committee not later than September 30.
Equal Employment Opportunity Procedure EEO Activities
- EEO Posting Requirements
- EEO-1 Reports
- Vets-100 Report
Equal Employment Opportunity Procedure EEO References
- Employer Information EEO-1 Survey Form 100
- Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act
- Executive Order 11246
What EEO means to your Company HR Manual
- Your Company HR manual should explain how you employ those applicants who possess necessary skills, education and experience without discrimination.
- Your Company HR manual should explain how you promote, upgrade, transfer, demote, recruit, advertise, or solicit employees for employment without discrimination.
- Your Company HR manual should explain how you train during employment and select for training and apprenticeship programs without discrimination.
- Your Company HR manual should explain how you establish employee rates of pay and terms, conditions, or privileges of employment without discrimination.
- Your Company agrees that All employees are expected to not aid, abet, compel, coerce, or conspire to discharge or cause another employee to resign because of discrimination.
- Your Company must display the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster in conspicuous places in all company locations.
EEO Related Links
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- DOJ Civil Rights Division
- DOJ Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices
- ADA Information
- DOJ Office of Justice Programs (OJP) Equal Employment Opportunity Office
- U.S. Census Bureau EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FILE: 1990 EEO
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law
- The Washington Lawyers’ Committee Equal Employment Opportunity Project
You may also like…
HR Compliance Policies and Procedures ManualRated 4.00 out of 5$ 99.99
HR Policies and Procedures Template | ABR41MRated 3.89 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.