Employee Background Check Authorization Template | HRG105-2
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|5-Manual CFO Internal Control Procedures Bundle| Save 34%||$ 1,497.00|
|HR Policies and Procedures Template||$ 347.00|
All employees must complete an Employee Background Check Authorization Template providing a written release authorizing the company to contact and obtain information from a consumer reporting agency. By signing HRG105-2 EMPLOYEE BACKGROUND CHECK AUTHORIZATION, the employee authorizes the company or an agent of the company to contact former employers, credit agencies, educational institutions, law enforcement agencies, city, state, county, and federal courts and military services to release information about their background.
If the background investigation results in any type of adverse action required (i.e. termination, denial of a job offer or promotion, probation, etc.) by the company that is based in whole or in part on a credit or other type of consumer report from an outside agency, then the applicant or employee must be provided with:
- A description of the adverse action taken.
- A copy of the investigative report received.
- “A Summary of Your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act” — a document prescribed by the Federal Trade Commission describing the applicant or employee’s rights. (You should receive this description from the consumer reporting agency along with the report.)
- The name, address, and telephone number of the agency that provided the report (a toll-free number is required, if it is a national agency).
- A statement that the consumer reporting agency did not make the decision to take the adverse action and is unable to provide the individual with the specific reasons why the adverse action was taken.
- Notification of the consumer’s right to obtain a free copy of the consumer report within 60 days from any consumer agency that maintains files on a nationwide basis.
- Notification of the consumer’s right to dispute with the agency the accuracy of any information in a consumer report furnished by the agency.
- HRG105-1 EMPLOYEE INVESTIGATION CHECKLIST
- HRG105-3 EMPLOYEE NEW REFERENCES AUTHORIZATION
- HRG105-4 REFERENCE CHECK SURVEY
You may also like…
- Rated 3.89 out of 5
- Rated 4.64 out of 5