Software Training Procedure
The Software Training Procedure ensures that customers and employees can effectively operate your company-developed software.
The Software Training Procedure also promotes customer satisfaction with company products and services. The training procedure applies to all software products and updates released by your company. (6 pages, 1157 words)
Software Training Responsibilities:
The Software Trainer is responsible for developing training materials and training classes, scheduling classes and facilities, developing training plans, and providing instruction.
The Tech Support Manager is responsible for setting up computer equipment to be used in software training.
The Training Manager is responsible for reviewing course evaluations and recommending changes to software courses.
The Training Assistant is responsible for entering courses, trainers, and schedules into the training course log (or database).
Maintenance is responsible for setting up non-computing equipment (tables, chairs, etc.) for training.
Software Training Procedure Activities
- Software Training-Introduction
- Software Training-Standard Training Courses
- Software Training-Customized Training Courses
- Software Training-Teaching Training Courses
Software Training Procedure References
- ISO/IEC 12207:1995-Information Technology-Software Life-Cycle Processes
- IEEE/EIA 12207.0- Standard Industry Implementation of International Standard ISO/IEC 12207:1995
Software Training Procedure Forms