Software Testing Procedure | ITSW107
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|IT Policies and Procedures Manual||$ 397.00|
|Software Development Manual||$ 99.99|
Software Testing Procedure
The Software Testing Procedure ensures that your company-developed software is error-free and capable of consistently performing the tasks for which it was designed. Performing to this level is accomplished by passing acceptance tests, beta tests and software release tests before the product is released to the customer or user community.
The Software Testing Procedure applies to all software products and updates released by your company. (12 pages, 1682 words)
Software Testing Responsibilities:
The Beta Test Coordinator is responsible for implementing, coordinating, and managing the beta testing with the beta test users.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for administering and coordinating the tests indicated in accordance with the procedure found in the acceptance test plan.
The Software Designer is responsible for reviewing test problem reports and assigning problem reports to software programmers for resolution.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for creating test plans for completed software products.
Software Testing Procedure Activities
- Software Testing Overview
- Software Acceptance Testing
- Software Beta Testing
- Software Final Release Testing
Software Testing Procedure References
- IEEE Standard 82901998-Standard Software Test Documentation
- ISO/IEC 12207:1995-Information Technology-Software Life-Cycle Processes
- IEEE/EIA 12207.0-Standard Industry Implementation of International Standard ISO/EIC 12207:1995
Software Testing Procedure Forms
- Software Project Test Script Form
- Software Project Test Checklist Form
- Software Project Test Problem Report Form
You may also like…
Software Development Manual | ABR226DWDRated 4.00 out of 5$ 99.99
IT Policies and Procedures ManualRated 4.50 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.