Strategy Team Review Checklist Template
The Strategy Team Leader should prepare/review the Strategy Team Review Checklist Template before each meeting to determine if all pre-meeting steps have been accomplished. MP1000-3 STRATEGY TEAM REVIEW CHECKLIST covers important steps, including:
- Determining the purpose of the review and communicating it to all Strategy Team members;
- Developing and distributing the review agenda;
- Determining the status of the review items, including current action items, issues, and risks; status of every activity, task, or phase; and plans for the next activity/task/phase;
- Reviewing purpose and goals to determine achievement to date;
- Conducting a process review to identify improvements;
- Determining new items to be added to the agenda; and
- Preparing all handouts, charts, or presentation materials for every Team member.
Keep in mind, after each project task (stage) is completed or as each milestone is reached, the Strategy Team Leader should review the difference between the estimated and actual time required to complete each task (reach each milestone) and meet with the Team to review the project.