Purchase Requisitions AS Template
The Purchase Requisitions AS Template should be prepared for non-inventory production items, including supplies and engineering components and services, or for any item potentially having an effect on the quality of company products. The AS1120-1 PURCHASE REQUISITION may include, but need not be limited to, the following:
- Complete item description with part or model numbers, if available;
- Item specifications and requirements;
- Recommended (preferred) supplier or source, if applicable – see section 1.5;
- Type, class, and/or grade of item required;
- Quantity required;
- Delivery date required; and more.
The requestor should attach additional supporting documentation, as appropriate. If subcontracted services are being requested, the Aerospace Purchase Requisition should include:
- A complete description of the service to be performed; and
- Engineering/technical drawings and specifications (e.g., process maps, flow diagrams), as appropriate.
The requestor should submit the AS1120-1 and any attachments to the Procurement Manager. The Procurement Manager should analyze the terms, supplier, pricing, quantity breaks, etc., and order according to the company’s (and its customers’) best interests. Only organizations and individuals on the Approved Supplier List should be used.
Purchase Requisitions AS Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Procedure: Procurement Procedure AS9100 AS1120
There are no reviews yet.