PR Events Log Template
The Marketing Manager should maintain a log of PR events in accordance with the PR Events Log Template, including, at a minimum:
- When the events took place;
- Who was involved in the event;
- Who the event was directed to (the audience);
- How many of the audience were reached;
- What was the message (in summary form); and
- Which media were used (specify which TV station, which publication, etc.).
At the end of each PR event, the Marketing Manager should review MT1020-6 PR EVENTS LOG and compare results with the event objectives and the overall objectives stated in the Public Relations Plan. The Marketing Manager should review the Plan and revise (if necessary) on an as-needed basis, such as when a potentially adverse events (e.g., product recall, legal action) occur.
PR Events Log Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Category: Marketing Tactics
Procedure: Public Relations Procedure MT1020
- MT1020-1 PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN WORKSHEET
- MT1020-2 PR EVENT CHECKLIST
- MT1020-3 PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
- MT1020-4 MEDIA KIT CHECKLIST
- MT1020-5 PRESS RELEASE TEMPLATE
There are no reviews yet.