FSMS Approved Vendor Notification Template
The FSMS Approved Vendor Notification Template should be used to notify the Purchasing Manager, Accounting, and the likely requisitioning department when the Food Safety Team Leader adds a vendor to the approved vendor list. The FS1100-3 APPROVED VENDOR NOTIFICATION covers vendor name, sales contact information, class, registrar, and more.
Before approving a vendor and completing the Food Safety Approved Vendor Notification, prospective vendors should be evaluated using the following criteria:
- The vendor’s performance capability (i.e., financial status, sufficient facilities, capability of equipment, and capability/training of employees), ability to fulfill Company requirements, and ability to deliver accurately, completely, and in a timely manner.
- Vendors certified to the ISO 22000:2005 standard should be given preference:
- When such vendors cannot be found, the Company should give preference to vendors having HACCP-based plans and PRPs in place. The Company should verify the prospective vendor’s HACCP plans and/or PRPs.
- A copy of the vendor’s ISO certificate and/or verification of vendor HACCP plans and PRPs should be kept on file.
FSMS Approved Vendor Notification Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: ISO 22000
Procedure: FSMS Supplier Evaluation Procedure FDS1100
- FDS1100-1 FSMS APPROVED VENDOR LIST TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-2 FSMS VENDOR SURVEY FORM TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-4 FSMS VENDOR PERFORMANCE LOG TEMPLATE
There are no reviews yet.