The FSMS Purchase Requisition Template should be prepared for non-inventory production items, including supplies and engineering components, and services. The FS1090-1 PURCHASE REQUISITION should be completed and approved with the following items and any additional supporting documentation, as appropriate:
- Complete description with part or model numbers, if available;
- Specifications, including food safety considerations;
- Type, class, and/or grade required;
- Quantity required;
- Date required; and more.
The Food Safety Purchase Requisition must be signed and approved by the Purchasing Manager. The Purchasing Manager shall analyze terms, vendor, pricing, quantity breaks, etc., and shall order accordingly in the Company’s best interest. The Purchasing Manager shall obtain approval from the requestor of any material variances prior to placement of the order.
- FDS1090-2 FSMS PURCHASE ORDER TEMPLATE
- FDS1090-3 FSMS PURCHASE ORDER LOG TEMPLATE
- FDS1090-4 FSMS PURCHASE ORDER FOLLOW-UP TEMPLATE