Receiving Log AS9100 Template | AS1130-1
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|AS9100 Quality Procedures Manual||$ 499.00|
Receiving Log AS Template
The Receiving Log AS Template covers log number, sender, carrier, tracking number, and more. Receiving should visually inspect all incoming shipments for possible damage.
- If damage is apparent (e.g., packaging is dented or punctured, leakage is evident), Receiving should notify the Procurement Manager and move the suspect shipment to the appropriate holding area for determination of disposition, in accordance with AS1230 CONTROL OF NONCONFORMING MATERIAL.
- Management should determine if a damaged shipment may be conditionally accepted and damaged items returned or the entire shipment is to be rejected and returned. The Procurement Manager should file claims against the shipper, where applicable.
- If the shipment shows no signs of damage:
- Information on the packing slip should be matched with the incoming shipment; and
- Item inventory should be updated.
Receiving should update the AS1130-1 RECEIVING LOG with the appropriate information, move incoming items to their appropriate storage areas, and forward the packing slip to the Procurement Manager for reconciliation with the related purchase order. When completing the Aerospace Receiving Log, keep in mind that Receiving should not place parts, components, supplies, etc., into inventory unless they are found to conform to specified requirements, unless they are released under positive recall or are DTS items.