Situational Analysis Procedure AS9100 | AQP0500
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|AS9100 Quality Procedures Manual||$ 499.00|
AS9100 Situational Analysis Procedure
The ISO Situational Analysis Procedure identifies how the Company is situated in the marketplace and interacts with the business environment. It evaluate its current situation in order to develop a meaningful quality strategy that leverages the Company’s strengths and minimize its weaknesses in conformance with the company’s QMS and ISO 9001:2015. (8 pages, 1854 words)
Situational Analysis Procedure Responsibilities AS9100
Top Management is responsible for ensuring the situational analysis is appropriate for developing quality strategies.
The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring the QMS conforms to requirements, processes are delivering intended results, reporting on QMS performance and improvement, promoting the customer focus, and ensuring the integrity of the QMS throughout planned changes.
The Strategy Team is responsible for gathering information on the Company’s situation, analyzing the information, and preparing and presenting a situational analysis report.
Aerospace Situational Analysis Procedure Definitions
Situational analysis – Also known as a “SWOT analysis, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats . A process for understanding the needs of the organization using data gathered from a variety of internal and external perspectives; a methodology used to aid the organization’s strategic planning process; identifying, evaluating, and planning around the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Strengths and Weaknesses are internal to the company and may include topics related to values, culture and performance of the organization.
Opportunities and Threats are external, relating to the market, and may include issues related to values, culture and performance of the organization.
- Situational Analysis Introduction
- Assessing the Company’s Situation
- SWOT Scoring Attributes
- Analyzing the Data
- Situational Analysis Report
- Aerospace QMS Components
AS9100 Situational Analysis References
- AS9100:2016 Rev D, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations”, SAE International, Sept., 2016.
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements: Certain businesses (e.g., food processors, medical, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers) are required to identify, evaluate, and manage risks (a) to comply with laws and regulations and (b) because their products or processes have the potential to adversely affect worker or consumer health and safety. These organizations are strongly urged to seek the help of qualified and competent legal counsel, as well as certified and experienced health and safety experts.
- Quality Procedures
- AQP1000 DOCUMENTED INFORMATION CONTROL
- AQP1060 MANAGEMENT REVIEW
AS9100 Situational Analysis Form