AS9100 Design Review Checklist Template
The Aerospace Design Review Checklist AS9100 Template should be completed, appropriate to the product. The design review should identify and anticipate problem areas and inadequacies, and initiate corrective actions to ensure that the final design and supporting data meet customer requirements. The Aerospace Product Development Team should refer to AS1080-4 DESIGN REVIEW when periodic project design reviews are conducted.
The Aerospace Design Review Checklist includes the following:
- Physical characteristics, constraints, and aesthetic specifications;
- Safety needs of the user, environmental compatibility, and the need for fail-safe characteristics;
- Considerations of unintended uses and misuses;
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards;
- Labeling, including warnings, identification and traceability, operating and maintenance instructions; and more.
At the completion of each Design and Development activity, a formal design review of the results should be performed and documented for future process assessment, which then become the basis of design lessons learned for design process improvement. Design reviews should be objective, unbiased examinations by appropriately trained personnel and should also include those that were not directly involved in that design activity, for objectivity.
Design Review Checklist AS9100 Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Procedure: Design Development Procedure AS9100 AS1080
- AS1080-1 ENGINEERING ACTION REQUEST AS9100 TEMPLATE
- AS1080-2 REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION AS TEMPLATE
- AS1080-3 PRODUCT BRIEF AS9100 TEMPLATE
- AS1080-5 DESIGN CHECKLIST ELECTROMECHANICAL DEVICES AS9100 TEMPLATE
- AS1080-6 DESIGN CHECKLIST NON-ELECTROMECHANICAL DEVICES AS9100 TEMPLATE
- AS1080-7 PRODUCT TEST AS9100 TEMPLATE
There are no reviews yet.