Project Progress Review Checklist Template
The Strategy Team Leader should perform a project progress review at important milestones, using the Project Progress Review Checklist Template as a guide. The Team Leader reviews MP1000-4 PROJECT PROGRESS REVIEW CHECKLIST before each Team meeting to determine of all pre-meeting steps have been accomplished. Important steps include:
- Determining the purpose of the review and communicating it to all required parties;
- Developing and distributing the agenda for the review;
- Determining the status of the review items including current action items, issues, and risks, status of technical activities, and plans for next activities;
- Reviewing purpose and goals to determine achievement to date;
- Conducting a process review to identify improvements;
- Determining new items to be added to the agenda; and
- Preparing all handouts, charts, or presentation materials for each participant in the meeting.
The Strategy Team Leader leads the progress review, documents each action item for resolution with the responsible party (and they agree on a due date for completing the action item), and schedules the next review. The Strategy Team Leader ensures that the Strategy Team’s findings are recorded and archived, to estimate and schedule future planning/strategy projects.
You may also like…
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1.99