ISO9001 2015 Competence and Awareness Procedure Template Word
The ISO9001 2015 Competence and Awareness Procedure Template Word is a comprehensive tool designed to help organizations meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. This template provides a step-by-step guide to creating a competence and awareness procedure that is tailored to your organization’s specific needs.
The template includes detailed instructions on how to identify the competence requirements for each job function within your organization, as well as how to assess and document the competence of your employees. It also provides guidance on how to develop and implement an effective awareness program that ensures all employees are aware of their roles and responsibilities within the organization.
By using this template, you can ensure that your organization is meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, which is essential for maintaining a competitive edge in today’s global marketplace. The template is easy to use and can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Some of the key features of the ISO9001 2015 Competence and Awareness Procedure Template Word include:
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a competence and awareness procedure
- Guidance on identifying competence requirements for each job function
- Assessment tools for documenting employee competence
- Instructions for developing and implementing an effective awareness program
- Customizable to meet the unique needs of your organization
Overall, the ISO9001 2015 Competence and Awareness Procedure Template Word is an essential tool for any organization that wants to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and maintain a competitive edge in today’s global marketplace.
Competence and Awareness Procedure ISO 9001:2015
The ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure outlines the methods and responsibilities for ensuring the competence of personnel performing work that affects the quality of your company’s products and/or services based on their education, training, skills, and experience.
This procedure applies to all company personnel. (24 pages, 3926 words)
ISO Competence and Awareness Responsibilities:
Department Managers are responsible for ensuring the competence of department employees (e.g., periodically reviewing training/ competence records with them) and working with the Human Resources Manager to develop individual training plans and competency requirements.
The Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that appropriate training opportunities are available to each employee, maintaining a training/competence record for every employee, and working with Department Managers to develop individual training plans and competency requirements.
Managers are responsible for defining the minimum competency requirements for positions under their supervision and for assuring that employees meet those competency requirements.
ISO Competence and Awareness Definition:
Probationary – Subject to testing/trial to determine fitness for a job or task for a limited time period. Probationary employees are typically new to a company; occasionally, an underperforming employee may be put on probation.
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure Activities
- New Employee Section
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Development Planning
- Ongoing Training
- Training Effectiveness
- Competence Documented Information
- Employee Performance
- Employee Awareness
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure References
- ISO 9001:2015, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sept., 2015 http://www.iso.org.
- Employee Handbook Policy Manual, Bizmanualz, Inc., SKU #ABR241DWD, ISBN-10 #1-931591-17-2, ISBN-13 #978-1-931591-17-1. See https://www.bizmanualz.com/employee-handbook-employee-manual
- Statutory/regulatory requirements
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure Forms
- Employee Competence Matrix
- Employee Development Plan
- Group Training Record Form
- Individual Training Record Form
- Sample Job Descriptions
- Communications Plan