Design Review Checklist ISO Template
A Design Review Checklist ISO Template that is appropriate to the product should be constructed, using QP1100-1 DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST for guidance. The checklist may include, but need not be limited to, the following:
- Physical characteristics, constraints, and aesthetic specifications;
- Safety needs of the user, environmental compatibility, and the need for failsafe characteristics;
- Considerations of unintended uses and misuses;
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards;
- Labeling, including warnings, identification and traceability, operating and maintenance instructions;
- Packaging, handling, shelf life, storage and stability requirements; and more.
The design review should identify and anticipate problem areas and inadequacies, and initiate corrective actions to ensure that the final design and supporting data meet customer requirements. The Product Development Team should refer to the Design Review Checklist ISO Template when periodic project reviews are conducted.