Competence and Awareness Procedure ISO 9001 2015 | QP1070
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|9-Manual CEO Company Policies and Procedures Bundle||$ 1,997.00|
|ISO 9001 2015 Procedures||$ 347.00|
Competence and Awareness Procedure ISO 9001:2015
The ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure outlines the methods and responsibilities for ensuring the competence of personnel performing work that affects the quality of your company’s products and/or services based on their education, training, skills, and experience.
This procedure applies to all company personnel. (24 pages, 3926 words)
ISO Competence and Awareness Responsibilities:
Department Managers are responsible for ensuring the competence of department employees (e.g., periodically reviewing training/ competence records with them) and working with the Human Resources Manager to develop individual training plans and competency requirements.
The Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that appropriate training opportunities are available to each employee, maintaining a training/competence record for every employee, and working with Department Managers to develop individual training plans and competency requirements.
Managers are responsible for defining the minimum competency requirements for positions under their supervision and for assuring that employees meet those competency requirements.
ISO Competence and Awareness Definition:
Probationary – Subject to testing/trial to determine fitness for a job or task for a limited time period. Probationary employees are typically new to a company; occasionally, an underperforming employee may be put on probation.
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure Activities
- New Employee Section
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Development Planning
- Ongoing Training
- Training Effectiveness
- Competence Documented Information
- Employee Performance
- Employee Awareness
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure References
- ISO 9001:2015, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sept., 2015 http://www.iso.org.
- Employee Handbook Policy Manual, Bizmanualz, Inc., SKU #ABR241DWD, ISBN-10 #1-931591-17-2, ISBN-13 #978-1-931591-17-1. See https://www.bizmanualz.com/employee-handbook-employee-manual
- Statutory/regulatory requirements
ISO Competence and Awareness Procedure Forms
- Employee Competence Matrix
- Employee Development Plan
- Group Training Record Form
- Individual Training Record Form
- Sample Job Descriptions
- Communications Plan
You may also like…
- Rated 4.23 out of 5
- Rated 4.60 out of 5