Quality Records List ISO Template
The Document Controller should maintain a Quality Records List ISO Template, a complete list of the company’s quality records. The QP1010-1 QUALITY RECORDS LIST should contain the following for each quality record:
- A unique identifier (e.g., sequentially numbered ID);
- A description of the record;
- The location of the quality record;
- Minimum retention time; and
- Directions for record disposition.
Records required by ISO 9001 are indicated – with the applicable clause number – on the Quality Records List ISO Template. Quality records should be retained for no less than the period of time required by applicable statutes, regulations, and/or contractual requirements. Unless otherwise indicated, quality records should be disposed after their minimum retention time is attained.
Quality Records List ISO Template Details