FSMS Audit Program Template | FDS1160-1
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|ISO 22000 Food Safety Procedures Manual||$ 197.00|
FSMS Audit Program Template
The FSMS Audit Program Template should be used as a guide by the Food Safety Manager (or Food Safety Team Leader) to prepare an annual food safety audit program. The purpose of the FS1160-1 AUDIT PROGRAM is to verify that:
- Activities having an effect on the safety of the Company’s product(s) are in compliance with the Company’s Food Safety Management System (FSMS);
- The Company’s FSMS complies with the most recent version of the ISO 22000 standard; and
- The FSMS is effective in achieving continual improvement of the Company’s products/services.
The Food Safety Manager should have an understanding of audit principles, auditor competence, and the application of auditing techniques, in addition to having knowledge of and experience in the Company’s processes and food safety concepts and techniques. The Food Safety Manager should submit the Food Safety Audit Program to Top Management for review and approval. Upon approval of the Audit Program, the Food Safety Manager should ensure communication of the program to the appropriate parties.
The audit begins with an opening meeting, as indicated in the audit plan. The opening meeting should be attended by all personnel identified in the plan (other department personnel may attend the meeting, at the discretion of the area manager). During the opening meeting, the Lead Auditor (audit team leader) should introduce the audit team and explain the FS1160-1 AUDIT PLAN. Copies of the audit plan are distributed (if they have not been previously) and the schedule is confirmed. Questions from department personnel will be answered to the degree the team is able to do so. If there are any special (e.g., safety) concerns with the area to be audited, it is the responsibility of the area manager to review any special requirements with the audit team.
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: ISO 22000
Procedure: FSMS Internal Audit System Validation Procedure FDS1160
- FDS1160-2 FSMS AUDIT PLAN TEMPLATE
- FDS1160-3 FSMS FOOD SAFETY AUDIT CHECKLIST TEMPLATE
- FDS1160-4 FSMS AUDIT REPORT EXAMPLE TEMPLATE
You may also like…
- Rated 3.83 out of 5